⚔ What am I up to?
- Living in Tokyo, Japan. (Yeah, one of my bucket lists is checked!)
- A full-time Ph.D. researcher at Shinozaki-sensei’s Lab in Department of Architecture, Shibaura Institute of Technology, Tokyo – Japan.
- Currently-on-break full-time lecturer at Architecture Program, Institut Teknologi Bandung.
- Still contributing at Mozilla, especially in Localization for Bahasa Indonesia and as Space Manager of Jakarta Community Space. Also, a Mozilla Rep since 2011 and counting.
- Occasionally hosting a room at Padepokan Marvel @ Clubhouse, every Wednesday night after a Marvel series episode premiered in Disney+
📖 What am I reading?
- Invested: How Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger Taught Me to Master My Mind, My Emotion, and My Money by Danielle Town and Phil Town
- The Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman
- Think Again by Adam Grant
💬 What am I interested in right now?
Extended reality development (including virtual reality, augmented reality, mixed reality) using Unity and Oculus Quest. Building information modeling (BIM) with Autodesk Revit. UI & UX design and engineering, crypto assets, personal finance, investing, stocks,
plant-based pescatarian diet (still can’t leave seafood behind), weight loss yoga, workout, crazy haircut and hairdye (while I am in Japan).
⏭ What’s next?
- First of most, finishing my Ph.D. thesis about evaluating architectural studio design deliverables in education settings using affordance-based design approach. (Yeah, I speak and read Gibson’s, Norman’s, and more nowadays)
- After graduate, I wanna build a laboratory in my office. A media lab. Let me know if you’re interested to collaborate.
Last update: June 20, 2021.